Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Step 3: "Get through The Insanity"

Someone please tell me why I thought it was a good idea to have a garage sale the day before we take off for Vietnam for 3 weeks. I guess the wonderwomen in me thought, "Hey, that shouldnt be a problem."  But you know what? It had to get done, and when it is over, I know that I will be glad that I did it. But in the meantime, IT IS HELL. :)

Today my son Cole and I, cleaned bathrooms. It was fun. I got to hang out with my son that is quickly, before me, becoming a little man. I found myself looking at pictures the other day, amazed at how quick it has been. I feel like he was just born, and now he is a big "4 and a half Mommy" And that big four and a half year old can clean a bathroom like a beast.

So I am sorry that it took so long to get another post up, and that it is so short, but time is not very much right now and I have to move on. I think I hear laundry screaming my name.

Little Bunny Trail, and feel free to comment. But what is your least favorite part of laundry. I HATE putting clothes away. Washing and folding, ok. Hanging and putting away..PLEASE NOOOO.

Okay, Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff Jess!! I read all the way through your 3 posts. We are going to miss you so much, but your heart and ambition for the lost of another land are mighty and worthy. Not to mention your daughter's heart and also your momma's heart. Your parents did a fabulous job raising you for such a time as this.
    Love you and keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, you are an amazing woman. Mark is a lucky man! Looking forward to your next blog entry. Keepin' it real...good job. My least favorite part of doing laundry: Doing laundry. Yep. That covers it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Least favorite part of laundry? Putting it away! It sits in my hamper all week until its laundry day again and it has to be put away in order to do more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica: enjoying your blog as well! My least favorite is putting it away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jes. It is great to follow the journey here, through your eyes. Looking forward to more.

    and Laundry? my least favourite part would be getting down to the last of my clean clothes, and realizing that I need to do laundry.

    ~Naomi

    ReplyDelete